Titan Live and Metadata

Ok, I’ve officially lost my mind and the vast majority of my patience.

First, let me say I love the Titan Live theme and am certain my issue is in no way linked to it specifically. However, it is the theme I’d prefer to use having given up on Mojo for a variety of different reasons.

Let me lay out my network in case that’s important. I have 3 WDTV Live SMP devices. One device is hard wired via CAT6 back to a Netgear JGS524Ev2 switch. The other two are connected wirelessly through a Netgear R6300 router which is also connected to this switch. From the switch the data goes to my QNAP TS-421 NAS where my files are stored.

I can play back my media just fine. I can play back MakeMKV BluRay rips over the hard wired connection and DVD rips over the wireless. What I can’t seem to do is get it to pull metadata.

I’ve tried using WDTVHubGen but can never get past the first file before it crashes with an error message “Object reference not set to an instance of an object.” I tried ThumbGen which seemed to work but when I attempt to view the data on the WD TV Live SMP all I get are thumbnails. No movie info, no file specifics, nothing.

I’ve searched and searched and searched to try and find a step by step guide to how to do this. Every time I’m met with “did you try searching.” Well, yes, I did. For about 4 days now. So either I’m using the wrong search terms or I’m possibly ignorant. I’m willing to accept my own ignorance if someone out there can point me in the right direction.

Thank you.

Hi,

Have you tried asking on this thread

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Themes/TITAN-LIVE-1-5-XX-Now-Available-for-2-01-86/td-p/587803

I’m sure some of the guys including  JoeySmyth might provide you the help that you need with the theme and the Metadata.