Thumbgen

How come when I look at the moviesheet the text is ONLY the plot, not the name of the tv epsiode or the overview of the tv episode??

I want it to show the NAME of the episode and the plot of the episode.

here is the .xml file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
15 - Reckoning (2) Castle (2009) Reckoning (2) 7 15 2015-16-02 In the second installment of the Castle two-parter, stakes rise as the 12th Precinct matches wits with serial killers Jerry Tyson (3XK) and Dr. Kelly Nieman. With the clock ticking, Castle and the team must crack the case before the killers claim their next victim. 2009 Rick Castle is one of the world's most successful crime authors. But when his rock star lifestyle isn't enough, this bad boy goes looking for new trouble and finds it working with smart, beautiful Detective Kate Beckett. Inspired by her professional record and intrigued by her buttoned-up personality, Castle's found the model for his bold new character whether she likes it or not. Now with the mayor's permission, Castle is helping solve crime with his own twist. 45 8.3 M tt1219024 M Rob Bowman Castle S07E15\_sheet.jpg Castle S07E15.jpg Castle S07E15.mp4 N/A

any help would be great

Hi Blackbeard1970, I have little experience with the WD TV but let’s see if other users can share some advice. 

The template you are using is the Default Thumbgen template for  “Movies”

You will need to edit the template tokens for TV Shows …eg.

%TITLE%     is used for Movies

%PLOT%     is used for Movies

%EPISODETITLE%   is used for TV Shows

%EPISODEPLOT%   is used for TV Shows

here is the documentation of TV Show tags / tokens that you will need to edit the template

http://wiki.wdlxtv.com/TG_Templates_Support_Documentation

Also, if you plan on using the Default Thumbgen Moviesheet … then you will have to do some theme edits, otherwise the Movie Info and the XML file info will be jumbled together. (as you found, trying to use it with Tinwarbles Mojo Theme)