Themes that work for Firmware 3.03.13?

Can anyone advise of the themes and their corresponding moviesheets that work for FW 3.03.13?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry further to that question; am I losing out quite a bit by rolling back to 2.XX.XX?

I use my media player for movies mostly and the most attractive aspect of the player is the moviesheets (just so much better than my PS3).  Is there a difference in speed or navigation?  Excuse the ignorance as I am just not aware of exactly what I’d be losing.

The Gallery theme by Devicious seems to be the first and only theme at the moment that works with the latest FW.

Rolling back to 2.07? The only thing i can think of is you lose some of the internet apps, the RSS function and i’m not sure about the USB hub support.

More than that I think, although I did just up from that firmware to the new one.

I think you will lose the rescan of folders, setting up My media, both show stoppers for me nowadays. Metadata for TV, did the old ones do that ? Cant remember…

Medic wrote:

The Gallery theme by Devicious seems to be the first and only theme at the moment that works with the latest FW.

Rolling back to 2.07? The only thing i can think of is you lose some of the internet apps, the RSS function and i’m not sure about the USB hub support.

Well, losing the ability to aggragate various servers / directories through “My Media Library” is a big loss of functionality if you are staying on the 2.x FW.  I have movies and music on three different machines and they all show up in one easy to find place. That’s a huge coup that I wouldn’t be willing to give up.

Also, Mojo works pretty well on the 3.x Firmware. I have it showing the thumbnails, displaying the metadata from XML that I get from HubGen and backdrops from the movie. I am honestly not sure what you dont get out of the theme with the upgrade, but I certainly wouldn’t say that it does it does not work on 3.x. I am extremely happy with it.

-P

Never said Mojo isn’t working on the latest FW so don’t know what you re trying to say. Mojo is a great theme and if it’s working on the latest FW … OK … add the theme to the “list” …

Sorry if I misunderstood Medic, but your post seemed to imply the Devicious is the only theme that works with the latest FW, so just pointing out I am using Mojo successfully.

-P

So far the first theme I ever installed works… Darklight V2 Beta or whatever it’s called.

A little off topic, but how do you install a theme?  I’ve downloaded Mojo, created a moviesheet, but don’t know how to put the actual theme on the hub.  I know…I’m a newb.

Juice75 wrote:

A little off topic, but how do you install a theme?  I’ve downloaded Mojo, created a moviesheet, but don’t know how to put the actual theme on the hub.  I know…I’m a newb.

Here Noob :slight_smile: this might help you a little bit…

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Hub-Themes/Mojo-1-12-01-MS-UPDATE-11-07-11/m-p/213476/message-uid/213476

Thanks!

i have mojo now, will i lose any of its features if i upgrade to 3+ firmware

I am using Mojo and it is fine but I am not doing the PNG thing I have his coverboxes but was saved originally as jpgs. Also I am using the mojo that does not require movie sheets I think he has one that does movie sheets too

My Black Mamba works fine with the new firmware