Themes and Firmware Versions

Sorry as I know this question has been answered here but I have read through a bunch of threads and am still unlcear.

Are there any themes that work with the newer firmaware? I am using Mojo 1.12.01 on FW 2.06.10 and it works great. And yes I know the old adage “if it aint broke…”, but am interested in some of the features that have been recently released in the 3.x FW series.

So am I stuck where i am , (which is fine as I have all my movies setup with the XML and JPEGS and it all looks pretty awesome) or is there a theme I can try after doing some upgrading? I love movie sheets and certainly am not willing to give them up to upgrade but  there are a bunch of new apps etc that I cannot take advantage of with 2.06.10.

Thanks in advance

-P

The mojo works with the latest firmware update, I’m using it right now. Unfortunately, mostly of the really cool themes will not work as intended with the 3.x firmware, the creators are not willing to upgrade, because some issue with how this firmware handled the media info and the PNG .

Thanks Cuernudo, Ill give it a try. I am very happy with MOJO so that is fine with me. Of course will be ready to roll back in case, but would love to have spotify etc that I am not getting with 2.06.10

Ill update on success / failure

-P

Cuernudo, worked like a charm so far. Upgraded to 3.01.19 from 2.06.10 and all went smooth. Mojo works fine, and the Hub sees my liveplus with all my music and movies attached to it with the XMLs and JPEGs working great. Haven’t played with all the apps yet so hard to say, but the stuff I always use (local music and vid) and TuneIn work no issues.

So happily, at the moment I still have my theme up and working and now am on the latest firmware. Thanks for the advice

-P

Hi pearl

Whats the version of Mojo Theme that you are using? How do tou create your moviesheets?

Pearl, do the transparency effects work on the cover art thumbnails? Cause I thought that it didn’t work on a later HUB FW version due to .PNG’s/The trick no longer working?

I’m on the latest FW version of the SMP and being that they are basically the same device I can’t get the cover art transparency to work. So I was going to downgrade my FW a few then try again.