TITAN LIVE *1.5.XX Now Available for 2.01.86*

Welcome Back :smiley:

10 Months without the Internet … can’t even image that  :dizzy_face:

(then again, the 1st 25 years of my life i had no Internet either)  :smileyvery-happy:

Better not take up too much of your time, you’ve probably got a few email’s in your inbox  :wink:

Hi!  Im using the 1.5.17 version and would like to ask if there is a way to speed up the title scrolling when a title is long.   thanks

i’m pretty sure the scrolling speed is locked at one speed … eg. i tried  speed=“3” and speed=“10” … no difference

but you can change the “delay” ie. the time it starts before scrolling … eg. delay=“2”  waits 2 Seconds before scrolling

delay=“0”  waits 0 Seconds … instant scrolling once the movie/tv show is highlighted

Hi joey

you are reffering to the rv_gallery_browse_page.xml 

<wrapper y=“115"w=“520"h=“35” text=”@@browse_text” fontsize=“28” textcolor=“0x07b5ff” speed=“0” delay=“2”>

<text x="60"y=“116”/>
<text x="61"y=“116”/>

so I should change the delay to 0 for instant title scrolling.  Thanks joey

Jla888 wrote:   so I should change the delay to 0 for instant title scrolling.  Thanks joey

yep :smiley:   and every other view, you wish to modify to delay=“0”

I’ve been able to change the speed to “6” and delay to “1” for  rv_large_video_browse_page,  rv_gallery_browse_page, and rv_video_browse_page.  The speed and delay works on wdtv live hub with firmware 3.12.13.   thanks joey

Do you stille develope on this theme?

Im using the Live Hub, and would might wish for some changes, as i ONLY use my box as mediaplayer.

So something like ‘Live TV’ ‘Pictures’ and other homescreen options is for me not needed.

Is it possible to remove these options?

This is a request in advance, as i havent testet your theme yet. hope you dont mind.

I will test when i get home from work though.

regards:

Kim Monberg

Hi Joey.

Where do i find this file on my WDTV Live Hub?

Regards

Kim Monberg

JoeySmyth wrote:

mz_inet wrote:Anyway, I only use WDTV for doing Videos and I wish their was a way to hide some of the other areas, like Games and Apps

Games and Apps(Services?) can easily be removed from the Home Screen Menu selection  :neutral_face:

inc_rv_home_menu_node.xml

Delete the code in RED

<?xml version="1.0"?> <button valkey="RV_HOME_MENU_SERVICES" name=" " normal_bg="image/main_services_icon_n.png" focused_bg="image/main_services_icon_f.png" disabled_bg="image/main_services_icon_n.png"/> <button valkey="RV_HOME_MENU_GAMES" name=" " normal_bg="image/main_games_icon_n.png" focused_bg="image/main_Game_icon_f_001.png" disabled_bg="image/main_games_icon_n.png"/>

Ill try again, new to the forum…

Where do i find this file?

Regards :slight_smile:

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Themes/ATTENTION-THEMERS-OSD-for-3-05-10/m-p/416820/highlight/true#M8052

Thanx Joey…

But where to put the files? just in the theme folder, or?

Sorry if im asking stupid questions :frowning:

Man, im stupid…

That XML file was in the theme, so so sorry…

Is there a way to make the hub behave normal, when i only want under 5 items in homescreen?

Or maybe make a new link in the homescreen, called TV Series or something like that?

Monberg wrote:

Or maybe make a new link in the homescreen, called TV Series or something like that?

Only possible using the “GRID UI” available on the WDTV SMP (Firmware 2.02.43) or the 2014 WDTV Media Player (Any Firmware)

eg. http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Themes/PM4-WD-Project-Mayhem-for-WDTV-Theme/td-p/792197

Not Possible on the discontinued WDTV Live Hub

Thank you very much for the answer :slight_smile: I have adjusted the homescreen images, so i now have the 5 most important. Then it behaves fine. :slight_smile:

hello,

I’m using the 1.5.17 theme and would like to ask if there’s a way to read the rest of the plot/movie description that was cut off using the gallery view.  Can we modfiy the theme to automatically scroll the plot/movie description if its to long.  thanks

no

Hi there,

I like this theme very much and I am switching form this one to Alaska Dark to find out, which suits me best.

I’m using the 1.5.35-Version on my SMP in gallery view but my covers are cutted at the top so I can’t see the full cover.

I generated the sheets and files with thumbgen.

Do I have to resize them all and what happens then if I switch back to another theme (e.g. quality loss due to smaller size)?

Or can I fix this in another way?

EDIT: I figured out, what the problem was.

When first creating the sheets with thumgen the cover was created with reflection effect.

The reflected part was exactly the one that was missing at the top of the cover.

So I created the extra sheet with thumbgen again with another template (without reflection/mirror-effect).

Now I also see the full cover in gallery mode in this theme - so glad I can keep it :slight_smile:

Well, for all those who don’t like it that colourful I made a little experiment and switched the background to greyscale.

As I said it’s only an experment and i did it with very simple windows-methods (paint & hardcopy).

So it’s not a precise as other themes but maybe you like it.

If you do I can work on it to make it better - or I leave this to the pros in here ;).

So excuse me if someone thinks, I “raped” the theme…but here it is

Titan Live 1.5.35 Fakex Grey Edition