Thumbgen bundles

i think what is often forgotten are the people that use a theme / want to use a theme and don’t post here, don’t even have an account. I don’t want to ignore them nor do I want to force them to signup just to ask a question. If things would be so easy I wouldn’t have had 100 pages of Q&A (is that 1000 posts) about ThumbGen settings. Half of the questions been from long time users, with the introduction of Bundles all the questions disappeared instantly.

Really smart people are usually the worst teachers because they can’t imagine how someone thinks who has no knowledge at all and this forum is a very good example for that.

If you don’t provide a solution to solve a problem - you are the problem!

An argument is started by signing it under every single post with their signature, they would not engage in the argument they actively started because the argument is weak and they know it. It is based on personal reasons and the community is the ball in their game and as much as I shouldn’t care about that I do care because whenever things are getting unfair I raise my voice, I did it to defend both of them and I do it to point it out. That’s fair on my part and I know for a fact they cannot say the same about themselves.