PM4 WD (Project Mayhem for WDTV) Theme

JoeySmyth,

Excuse me for the bad Engish, I ment to say setup and not option. I didn’t know I had a setup botton on the remote! I think I need a pair of glasses, but the on/off button in the xmbc theme looks like a really nice place to put it.

I would like to clarify the translation issue I was having. You have a png file without an extension called files. This will not work on devices without the English language. I am Dutch and I have to change the file name to bestanden to get it to work. An easy fix, but I think you cannot change this with the translation file. Everything else works fine in Dutch, but you won’t see the images if you change menu options. But I can fix it and I am sure most people understand. But I can be wrong and I will look at the file you provided. Otherwise I will post a small tutorial on a Dutch forum so that everyone overhere can use your new theme the way it is supposed to look.

I really enjoy your theming work, gives me great ideas and like you I only build (mostly) for my own use. This theme is great and a lot of people are going to enjoy this. Thanks