Honored Contributor
Tinwarble

Mojo for the SMP. (Updated 9-29-12)

[ Edited ]

Since first posting this theme (if your keeping up), I have purchased the SMP, so to make this theme more compatible with the new firmware I've done some updating.

Whether you are updating or using for the first time, there are a few guide lines you need follow.  First, this theme is based off using thumbgen to create your data, so you must do so for it to look right.

Second, you must use my Cover box templates (the old ones will not look right, you must use the new ones posted here) and Moviesheets, all of which are linked below.

Third, although not required, you should set the photoslide show to "semi-static" (directions are below in green).

Fourth, if you get stuck, follow the tutorial HERE. (Thumbgen Tutorial Updated 6-26-12)

Fifth, to see which Audio and Subtitles you are changing when playing a movie, first press the OK button to pull up the playbar, then press the Subtitle button or Audio button.

To make the moviesheet semi-static.  On the HUB/SMP, select Setup, then select Photo Settings.  In the Photo Settings menu, select "Slideshow Transition" and set it to "Fade", then select "Slideshow Interval Time" and set it for "5 minutes".

Gunmetal render.jpg

Mojo_gallery_SMP.jpg

video_run.jpg

Video_new.jpg

Album_playing_render.jpg

Album_playing_overview_render.jpg

Mojo Theme Download

John Carter.jpg

Thumbgen Cover Box Template Download

Brave_sheet.jpg 

Mojo Glass Moviesheet 1 Download (Updated 11-23-12)

Avengers_sheet.jpg

Mojo Glass Moviesheet 2 Download (Updated 11-23-12)

I like vanilla icecream.........yeah, I said it and I don't care who knows.
Occasional Contributor
ryana1980

Re: Mojo for the SMP.

Thank you!  Themes as good as this one make it worth the upgrade from the Live Plus.  

Gyro85

Cheers Tinwarble, can drop my edited version now.

Thanks
Lee
Honored Contributor
Tinwarble

Your welcom guys.

Just so you know, there are a few things that probably want work on the SMP using this version.  But I will be updating in the next few days to try and make it more copasetic with the SMP. 

The next update will include the RSS feed icons for the Main Menu.

Valued Contributor
MediaHog

This is awesome thank you kindly!

Respected Contributor
Pecker

[ Edited ]

It looks great.  I've been looking at a few screenshots of these themes for a few days, and I have a few questions.

1 - Is this easy to install?  If so, how?  An idiot-proof step-by-step guide would be smashing.

2 - Are all of the functions of the WDTVLSMP exactly the same - is it just the look that's different?

3 - How easy is it to roll back to the original theme?

4 - Do these themes make the player work any slower (or, for that matter, faster)?

Cheers.

Steve W

Occasional Advisor
manc01

It is not working for me. First up I got an error message for something about alpha numeric characters. I changed the file name & tried to load it as a zip file & got an invalid file type message. I then renamed it to mojo.theme & still had no success. Can someone advise me?

Occasional Advisor
gnatmonkee

Thank you for porting this to the SMP.  Greatly appreciated!

Can you tell us what is not working in this release?  I'm going to try to use it tonight when I get home.

Gyro85

Unpack the zip from Tinwarble go dow to where all the files are contained and rezip it back up with a single word name i just called mine mojo.

I have attached the file that i used and this works perfectly.

Mojo theme

Regards

Lee

Honored Contributor
Tinwarble

Bump for update.

And guys, if you have any problems with the theme please let me know so I can take down the link and get things fixed as soon as possible.

Forums | Ideas | News and Announcements | Register | Sign in | Help | Forum Guidelines
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Western Digital Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. | Trademarks | Privacy | Community Terms of Service | Site Terms of Use | Copyright | Contact WD