Mojo Menu Add-on

Lookin good as usual TW

Oh!! That’s very cool too!! Looks great!

Hei Guys, i downloaded the Files for Main Menu and put them into the Folder…

Now i see 2 Headlines in the Main menu… How can i fix it…

Did you copy and replace the xmls.  I can’t see your pic until the mods approve it, but it sounds as though you didn’t copy and replace the xmls or copied them to the wrong place.

Mhh, hope that the mods confirm the picture soon, that u can see it.

I have extracted the whole archive in the Mojo Folder. The existing Files had been Overwritten… Is that wrong??

First, extract the files to your PC (do not extract them directly to the HUB), then copy the xml’s to the “Mojo X.XX.XX (MS)” folder, and then copy the images to the “Mojo X.XX.XX (MS)/image” folder.  Yes, this will overwrite the old files.

I did exactly the same :slight_smile:

Hey Tinwarble, I have to say love your theme…thanks for the hard work! Mine is doing the exact same thing. I am running Mojo…downloaded and extracted add on on my computer. Followed your instructions to the tee copied and replaced…re applied theme…same doubling. Im at a lost here…

Ok, sorry guys.  Apparently I had left out an xml.:dizzy_face:

Anyway, download the file again and if you have already copied the images, then just recopy the xmls and paste them into the theme, then reapply and you should be good to go.

Again sorry about that.

Let me know how it goes.

1 Like

works fine :slight_smile:

Thx for your effort ^^

Thanks works great !!:smiley:

I had this problem but I thought i will live with it. But now I see you fixed it. I will re-apply the fix.

Also, you mentioned earlier that you are working on the second image, could you please let us know when could we expect to see that.Thanks!

looks awesome! i am wondering why your png’s support transparency and mine not :cry:

Tinwarble… you are officiall the Hub Whisperer :smileyvery-happy:

Hey D,

I’m supposing you are talking about the main menu focused icon supporting transparency.   Well they don’t, it’s just a trick.:wink:

Just installed the add on and it looks killer. Thanks for all the hard work.

Tinwarble wrote:

Hey D,

I’m supposing you are talking about the main menu focused icon supporting transparency.   Well they don’t, it’s just a trick.:wink:

They gonna give your own Magic Show on the strip in Vegas :slight_smile:

I saw what you did, awesome :smiley:

Hi, mate does this work with the SMP, I did try it, through the web based interface but i got an oversize message!! 

cheers

Yes, it should work with the SMP.  If you’re not aware the SMP version of Mojo is HERE.  To add this version of the menu, just unzip the SMP version then copy and replace the images and xmls, then rezip it.  Just make sure that the new zip is under 30MB.

If you have problems getting it to zip to a small enough file let me know and I’ll see what I can do about getting a complete file with this menu version uploaded.

But just so you know, this version doesn’t contain the RSS icons or have it in the xml, so it won’t display.

Thanks mate, I did try to with using winrar, but i dont know how to get it under 30mb, is it the winrar settings, maximum compresion??  I did overwrite the files, so i was surprised it went over, who set this daft limit, must make it more difficult for you… 

and yes i am using your themes for the smp, i just like to push the device, fantastic thumbgen tuts, I have been using wd tvhubgen, should i use thumgen for maximum benifit?? 

Yeah the hubgen is good if you just want to scrape the data, but if you want something that looks more personal you need thumbgen.

And I agree, I don’t know why they set a low limit for themes.  I guess they thought it was enough to load their themes so it should be good enough.:stuck_out_tongue:  It does press me to get the theme down to that limit.

If I have some free time I’ll try to  get a version of Mojo up with this version of the main menu by this weekend.

If you want to try yourself though, you can free up some space by deleting the animated icons since they aren’t used with this menu anyway. They will be the images in the “images” folder and will be the one’s like:

video_icon_000.png, video_icon_001.png, video_icon_002.png, etc.  

Pretty much any of the icons with the “XXX” numbers in them and they are all 320X117.