Media Library Stinks Like a Monkey's Butt

There is very little that I complain about with the HUB as I think for the $$ it does a lot of great stuff, but I have to agree that the ordering of music and movies drives me crazy, and forces me to edit names and XML files constantly to get stuff in the right order.

I notice the the most with folders/directories that have movies that I need in chronological order. For example I have 30+ Abbott & Costello movies in a folder. Once I have used HubGen to scape the data, I need to go into the XML files and rename the title from Movie Name (year) to (year) Movie Name  for them to show in the correct order, or else it is strictly alphabetical. Not a killer, but it just makes sense to have the option to have things in chronological order.

And then to add to that, for TV series, for me they do seem to go in order based on air-date (which has me baffled), but works fine. Seems like no consistancy at all.

I will say that I can manually adjust everything within the XML files to get what I want with my movies, and with music I have just gotten used to naming songs 01. songname, 02 songname etc. It all works, but seems like they could make this easier on my than having to manipulate everything by hand

-P