01-21-2011 03:51 PM - edited 12-04-2011 07:48 PM
PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD. USE THE AUTHORS THREAD TO POST YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THEIR WORK OR START A NEW THREAD. THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR POSTING THE LIST OF THEMES THAT ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE. THE AUTHORS DO NOT MONITOR THIS THREAD.
BY POSTING IN THIS THREAD YOU MAKE THE THREAD LONGER AND MORE DIFFICULT FOR OTHER USERS TO SEE WHAT THEMES ARE AVAILABLE.
To try and keep all the downloadable themes in one place, here's a list of whats available so far.
PsychoTHC - Anodized Theme
juliojs - OsdModHub 1.0 Theme
WD - Legacy Theme
zballz - OHAGI Theme (version 1.14)
OHAGI THEME (Widescreen Version 1.2)
Helll3ond - Hub Corn 2.0 (beta)
HUB CORN 2.0 Thread LINK
Bradl79 - BaL Theme
Thesse themes you have download from the HUB. Go to Setup / Appearance / User Interface Themes, then select content source (the red button). You should see "Online Database" at the top left corner of the screen.
WD - Winter
WD - Winter Mochi
As new themes become available I will update the list.
ALSO BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE MINI-THEMING THREAD.
01-30-2011 12:35 AM - edited 02-04-2011 12:42 AM
Modified Anodized Theme:
1. PsychoTHC - Anodized Theme
2. zballz - OHAGI Theme for his wonderful customised list view and other tweaks
3.Helll3ond - Hub Corn (Beta) for his wonderful customised video view
UPDATE: 2/02/11 - Now there are 2 versions of this theme
Anodized Customized Moviesheet V1.2.2 Version 1
Submited by FIretix:
For more Pics, see link here:
Gallery view/Moviesheet preview:
Other Views preview:
Video tutorial Explaining how to get the moviesheets working:
Testing with covertrickle effect generated by custom moviesheets:
And this submitted by extremedigital:
Sample moviesheets including the dummy file
Here is link to my unfinished Theme for testing purposes use with the above test files, (PS check out the new File Mode)
extremedigital - Mega Template Pack 1.7 (direct download)
See also the thread HERE for more on this theme.
ALSO, see the Tutorial on How To use Thumbgen for TV shows HERE. This might help some in getting some of your info if you are not that fimiliar with Thumbgen.
And create your own Moviesheets using the Thumbgen Designer.
02-13-2011 01:32 AM - edited 04-14-2011 05:51 PM
Update: ExtremeMix Wide Sheet 3.0
(Warning sorry its a large file as 11 themes included)
Please refer to my older thread for info on how you create moviesheets and using the dummy file in particular.
New in this version are multiple Themes...
ExtremeMix Coverflow 2.5 Anodized
ExtremeMix Coverflow 2.5 Tinwarble
ExtremeMix Sheet 2.5 Anodized
ExtremeMix Sheet 2.5 OsdModHub
ExtremeMix STD 2.5 Anodized
ExtremeMix STD 2.5 OsdModHub
ExtremeMix Trickle 2.5 Anodized
ExtremeMix Trickle 2.5 OsdModHub
ExtremeMix Trickle 2.5 Tinwarble
ExtremeMix Wall 2.5 Anodized
ExtremeMix Wall 2.5 OsdModHub
Moviesheets work with 2 views:- Gallery View and List View
The above themes all have different Gallery Views, But have the same custom Preview, Small Grid, Large Grid & List Views.
Please pay note in particular to point 10 re using the Ratings ^ trick to get the moviesheet to show first when using the dummy file structure.
A few Bugfixes, in particular the placement of the arrows in the different views and the media type icon has been moved down a little to stop the bug where when you scrolled the top of icon would get cut off.
The whole Moviesheet concept is based around using your own generated custom moviesheets, for that i recommend using Thumbgen
1. Make sure Library Mode is switched on the Hub and you have either used the built in scraper or and manually created your xml files
2. Create your custom folder.jpg and moviename.jpg using Thumbgen
3. Also create your standard moviesheet at the same time with Thumbgen the moviesheet should be named as follows:-
moviename.mkv ------> moviename.mkv_sheet.jpg
(This will allow your moviesheet to be compatible with BOTH the Hub and the Live media players.)
4. Create a dummy movie file to trigger the moviesheet, the dummy file should be named as follows:-
moviename.mkv -------> moviename.mkv_sheet.mkv
(Just create a blank Text document and rename as above)
5. The Trick is that the hub is overlaying the thumbnail over the complete screen when you enter the folder (the hub will NOT downgrade the quality of the moviename.jpg as opposed to resizing the folder.jpg)
6. This Theme will work with BOTH moviesheet or Metadata, if you have don't use moviesheets you can still use the theme and the metadata will show.
7. It is worth noting that if you run the built in scraper to rescan the info on a movie it will overwrite your custom moviename coverbox with the original vanilla version, HOWEVER this is not a big deal as you could use this anyway, or just make the coverbox again with Thumbgen.
8. I suggest that it is best to browse using Folders rather than ALL use the Green button on the Remote to choose the view. It will be possible to browse using ALL if the moviesheet allows transparency at the bottom or the theme is redone to take this into consideration.
9. The jpg should be 1280x720 in size (this is standard for most thumbgen templates)
10. To solve the issue of the Moviesheet not showing immediately when you enter a folder
In The Menu, Press the Green Button to get the Filter and Sorting Menu.
Gotto Sorting -----> Ratings -------> Choose the ^ arrow and press ok
This will filter by Ratings and as the Moviesheet as no ratings it will always show first !!!
11. In the Menu goto Setup----> Video Settings -----> Video Playback Sequence
Change to Normal
This will bounce it from the dummy file to the main movie.....
Means you can press 'PLAY' using the Hub's remote whilst on the moviesheet and the movie starts playing !!!!!!!
Note use 'Play' button and NOT 'Enter' button.
12. Goto to Setup ------> Audio/Video Output -------> Video Output
HDMI>>Auto>>Auto>>Yes for auto frame rate
You should find the UI on the Hub will become turbo charged now compared to before ......
CREDIT goes to PychoTHC as the theme is mainly based on his Anodized theme
CREDIT also goes to juliojs, lilibabe, zballz, Hell3ond, Tinwarble, Bradl79 and firetix for their work on the themes and custom views, this theme is mainly a Mix of all of the work of the real themers above, with a little bit of my work thrown in on top.
CREDIT goes to Jumbalaya for the amazing blue background
CREDIT also goes to Thumbgen as his program makes all the amazing moviesheets possible
02-13-2011 02:06 PM
okay, i've been trying to fully understand this, i just downloaded the 'sample moviesheets for buried, cairo time and alpha and omega' -- within those folders you have files:
alpha and omega.jpg
alpha and omega.mkv (<-- do i replace this with my actual movie, or do i keep this and rename my actual movie to like Alpha and omega1.mkv?)
alpha and omega.mkv_sheet.jpg
alpha and omega.mkv_sheet.mkv
alph and omega.xml
and then i turn my media library on and to repeat all or whatever and this will cause the alpha and omega.mkv_sheet.jpg to fill my screen and when i press the play button it will attempt to play the dummy file, which wont play-- and then skip to my actual alpha and omega1.mkv and start to play it correct?
02-13-2011 07:06 PM
PLEASE, do not post questions here. I'm trying to keep this post exclusively for a running list of Themes. And as none of this are mine, I will not be able, nor am I going to answer any questions posted here. If you have a question about a particular theme, please find the authors post about that theme and post your question there.
PLEASE, do not post UPDATES about your theme if you see your theme above. If your theme is in the list above, and you have an UPDATE please PM me and let me know and I will update your themes info just as quickly as I can.
If you have a NEW Theme and wish to post it here, PLEASE make sure that you include screenshots. How are users suppose to know if you have a theme they may want to use if they can't see what they are about to install? Also you should start a new thread for your theme for Q&A.
Or, you can PM me with the info and I will add it to this list so as to try to keep it at the Top. If you modify someone elses theme, please make sure that you give credit to the original Author.