I need some HELP! PLEASE!

We have just purchased a new WD TV model number WDBYMN0000NBK I believe its the 2nd Generation of the new WD TV.

I have a couple of questions:

1. Can someone direct us to a theme that will “fully” work for our unit? We have downloaded a few different themes but can’t seem to get the moviesheets to display, we are using Thumbgen to generate them and from all the forums and tutorials we have read we have all the correct files needed and they the moviesheets show up in our movie folder, but will not show up on the screen we have tried many times with no luck. We are strictly using this in our theatre room and just want to be able to have the movie art and descriptions to view. 

2. If someone could provide a step instruction that would be most helpful, my husband is pretty computer techy and can figure out most things if given where to go to do it. I seem to find alot of information on the forum but I haven’t been able to find a theme that is compatible with our unit. 

Thank you so much in advance for your help. 

Jen

Welcome to the Community.

Each theme is different, and they are developed by different members of the WD Community. They are quite helpful, and are very likely to provide you with step-by-step instructions related to their specific themes.