I am pulling BLACK MAMBA

Kazgor wrote:

DeVi, little subtle change really make it look nice… i do have one question interm the info box just looks a ta cramped.

Maybe you like it the above… but i wonder if it better to just say Overview… instead of Episode 1 Overview… also where it says Season 2 Episode 1… it aways feels like it was just stuck in there and i wonder if a better home could be found for it. ?

The Ratings i like where it is compared to how it layed out on the  moviesheet :slight_smile:

anyway im just poking at the edges… and if you dont like the poking that ok… … although next time i will try Tickerling :wink:

attempt # 50  to change the design :smiley:

I am here to help with problems and i am open to functionality changes and as you know I am quick in bringing them to your device. 300 people have downloaded my theme in the last 10 days, i am sure out of these 300 people 280 would like to change something to fit their PERSONAL taste and everyone wants something else.:wink: I cannot satisfy anyone and most important i don’t even want to. :laughing: If there is something that you want to change then do it, if you don’t know how to do it you must learn it because I sure won’t do it. :heart:

Please try to remember that I am doing this in my free time and that my theme is not a product, i made it for myself and I share it with you in open source so you can improve it to make it work with your personal taste.

For future references, functionality ideas are always welcome, if you want to change the design you are on your own. :smiley::heart::smiley:

1 Like