I am pulling BLACK MAMBA

ZEST_ wrote:

Hi,

Thanks DeVicious for this really beautiful theme.

However, I have a little problem after generated sheets for my TV series: all episodes are not in the good order anymore but sorted by name (of each episode) - and not by number. So it’s a bit the chaos to find where each episode is… Anyone would know why? Is there an option I forgot to activate in Thumbgen for example?

Thanks !

Hello Zest,

the sorting order for TV shows is messed up by the media library. It is no longer sorting by file names it is sorting by episode names. I am giving you the same advice as anyone else… Turn the media library off because it is logically broken, makes the hub slower and in many cases it makes no sense. The downside of turning it off is you see the actualy file name instead of the episode title displayed, the same goes for mp3 files, it will show you the file name and not the track title but the music will appear in it’s intended order again. You can no longer rate your movies and songs if you turn it off or add it to favorites, if all of that doesn’t bother you just turn it off. I only turn mine on for making snapshots for my releases :slight_smile:

1 Like