I am pulling BLACK MAMBA

DeVicious wrote:

You could hit the reset button it won’t delete stuff but i doubt it’s doing any good.

the.miocrawler folder should be there coz that’s where it is caching the movie sheets. Maybe your pc doesn’t show hidden system folder, you can activate that.

In my theme the snyposis and such doesn’t show prior to other ifno since it is hardcoded into the moviesheet

It would strike me as impossible that my theme and my demo take that amount of time since it is clearly faster here on my device. Our devices are about the same age, same firmware. the one thing we didn’t check (probably the most important) are the photo settings, 2 pages back i posted a screenshot how to setup, please check if you have the same settings there, load my theme, my demo folders (on your local drive on the hub) and test again please

I tried the photo setting that you provided and with the Slideshow Transition set to Fade the load time is actually slower…about 10 seconds vs 5 or 6 with it set to Normal.

I’ll try looking for the .miocrawler folder again and delete it to see if that makes any difference and possibly doing a hard reset too. Thanks for looking into this issue DeVicious!

I’ve attached a picture of the modified moviesheet with just the rating and bitrate info and black background. File size is only 42KB which should be small enough for quick loading time. The rest of movie info from the xml file would be inside the rectangular box, and below the box would be 2 rows of 8 movie thumbnails.