I am pulling BLACK MAMBA

drizzt09 wrote:

Now that is a sexy theme.

Amazing work. I have a few questions.

1. Are these screens from photoshop [or the like]?
  1. Or are they screenshots taken from the hub in the newer firmwares?

These are all actual screen shots from the hub, except gallery view where the screenshot doesn’t show the movie sheet but everything else, so i basically took the original moviesheet file in the background and mixed it with the screenshot. It will look exactly like that on your screen

I can see the folder icons are photoshop [or the like]?

1. I was wondering how they look on the hub. Are we still losing quality or has Joeys new trick helped?

I have never had any real issue with quality of the movie images, but the folder.jpg files have always been **bleep** [hubs fault, not themers]

The Genre folders images will look great, the new firmware or the one you are using for Joey’s theme are not tempering too much with the quality. The reason why your folder look messed up might be due to wrong dimensions.

My Folder icons are designed for my theme for that matter they will work fine.

1. how are the music covers captured? folder.jpg/ID3tag?

I get back to you on that. A friend of mine has developed a tool, once it works properly I will release it untill then you will see a Black Mamba cover for folders. I’d say 14 days max and I’ll be able to say more (not my work - not my place to spoil it)