Gallery View Not Displaying Movie Data

Ok, I AM new to all this.  I’ve been able to apply several themes (mojo, annodized, black mamba etc).  Using Thumbgen I have made some thumbnails, movie sheets, metadata etc.

My problem is at the gallery view, when I scroll over the folder the movie info (date, total time, genre, director, actor, summary/overview) is not displayed.

Gallery resize.jpeg

I have searched this site under what I think terms make sense and am totally striking out.  No matter which theme I use, the same problem persists.  I’ve tried making everything thumbgen can in the generate section without help. Is there a file name structure that I’m not following or some sort of folder display properties.  IDK.

Please be specific on help.  Thank you all.  I’m ready to jump off a bridge.

Metadata does not display for “folders” … only “files”

however, there is a *trick* that will work depending on what firmware you are running.

have a read of this thread for info and tips

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Hub-Themes/Moviesheet-problems-in-Mojo/td-p/544627

Thanks very much for the reply.  I really thought that my issue would be obvious to veterans.  Seems like I’m using a wrong convention so the theme doesn’t see the data or need to make a different type of movie sheet or metadata.  Feels like it is some setting.  One of those radio buttons!

like Joey said “Metadata does not display for “folders” … only “files””

get your movies/files out of movie folders and into genre folders.

wrong:

Action [folder]

• movie1 [folder]

– movie1.avi

– movie1.xml

– movie1.jpg

• movie2 [folder]

– movie2.avi

– movie2.xml

– movie2.jpg

right:

Action [folder]