CoCo (Linksheet)

@Vuunderboy

If you want to use a different backdrop, yet keep the animation then to make the focused icons here is what you do.

This is using Gimp.

Open the image that you want to use (needs to be 1280x720 and I suppose your are using it as RV-BG.jpg), select the retangle tool then go to postion 184 from the top and postion 460 from the left side of the image.  Then draw a rectangle that’s 360X536, then select copy (keyboard function Cntrl+C).

Now select “File/Create/Create from Clipboard”, this should give you a new image that is 360X536 which is the part of the image that you drew the rectangle around.

Then open one of the animaited icons, which have the “000” in the name (ie: Games_icon_000.png) then paste it on the 360X536 image and postion it to the very top (the entire image including the transparent portion).  Then save the image as the corresponding focused icon.

@locolopes,

Which fonts are you refering too?

Those used in Video Sinopsis, movie information (cast, crew, and so…).

In CoCo theme, there is possibility to keep the moviesheets generate by TG and in use with Darklight theme?

And where this file must be? I have all tgmd files…

Example

The Last Stand.jpg

The Last Stand.mp4

The Last Stand.mp4.tgmd

The Last Stand.srt

The Last Stand.xml

The Last Stand_cover.jpg

The Last Stand_sheet.jpg

Those fonts are generated on the moviesheet.  To change their size, you have to edit the sheet.

No.  Different theme, different sheets.

So…any possibility of further development/completion of this theme?

Yes, when I get some time.

ive managed to get this theme up and running, my only problem is its not showing a image in the tv screen in the movie sheet when displayed on my tv or in thumbgen, movie sheet info shows ok and coverbox shows ok, just no image in the tv screen , any ideas what ive done wrong, thx for help :slight_smile: possibly a thumbgen option ive got wrong?

edit: im running it on a wdtv live hub with latest firmware,

You have to select “F1” for the backdrop you want to use.  Or you have to set in TG Options to automatically generate Fanart.

Under the Moviesheets tab, deselect “Do not auto populate the moviesheet with fanarts by default”.

1 Like

thanks tinwarble, i’ll give it a go. great theme by the way, big thanks for all your time and effort spent on these themes :slight_smile:

Edit: all sorted, thanks again for help…

Is there any hope for a completed version of this theme? Or is there one and I just missed it?

I still use it because it looks so good and works so well in conjunction with PlayOn…

Tinwarble… you singlehandedly (ok, maybe you had some help) changed the way we enjoy movies in our home thanks to your list view in this theme. Absolutely brilliant, I tried a lot of very good themes, but the list view in CoCo is what I’ve been wanting all along.

In addition, since we only use list view and will probably never use any other view there is no longer a need to have any other jpg,png, etc files amongst my movie files. So much neater and cleaner.

So thank you!

I just have one question, is there any way I can change the top banner myself so that it no longer leaves space for the temparature or says the word “temp”? My hub isn’t connected to the net, and I’d prefer not to have it empty. I can do some photoshopping, but need to know where and what to change.

I upgraded to latest firmware3.12.13 from the trust 2.07.17, so I’m really hoping I have no issues with anything else, but I do nothing other than watch movies on my hub.

hey all,

can someone give me a quick guide to using GIMP to manipulate Folder sheets…i am no master of GIMP and just need to know how to layer the pictures into the view so they appear the same as TW folder shots.If i can get this the work i will work on season sheets to add to the folder sheets. thanks in advance

You need to use Thumbgen Designer (not GIMP) if you want to create / alter a template for Folder Sheets

hey all,

Can someone tell me how to use the supplied .xcf (folder sheet) to create my own personalized folder and genre sheets.

thanks in advance.

I think those are created by gimp. So you need to install gimp then I converted to PSP (because that’s what I use) and removed gimp.

BUT: I think this (Link Removed) is the file I converted to a .psd file and you are welcome to see if you can use it. When you open the link google drive will try to load it and just sit there. Just click the FILE menu and select DOWNLOAD at the bottom of the menu.

Star Trek TNG.gifThanks for the help all…i finally got all my folder sheets and season sheets working…TW theme looks amazing.

Used gimp to make nesssary changes to the provided folder sheet(.xcf).Only issue is that i lose the clock and weather on sheets.Working on device sheets also…is there a way to use the .xcf sheet to make a template in TG designer?

Hi there, great theme, thanks for sharing it!

Sorry to bother you, but I have some strange problem with TG when creating the main moviesheet. I do use your templates, I also installed your fonts - and I am not an entirely noob to TG, at least I thought so…

Anyway, I have the problem that the whole sheet is not the same for each movie, they seem to be stretched somehow, some movies are not using the whole picture.

Sorry, I see I fail to explain that correct in English, so better post an example. I assume it has something to do with the Movie Info. I am using TG 1.3.9.2, maybe this is due to a new TG Version?

b.jpg

a.jpg

@BClark,

Time and weather is not supposed to display in the Gallery View, I removed those from the the theme in that view to keep it “clean” looking.

No you can’t edit the xcf in TG Designer, you need to use Gimp (or Photoshop) to do that.

@engineer14,

You need to look at your TG settings. I can’t say for sure, but it looks as though you have some setting in TG wrong.

Make sure you don’t have overscan correction set in TG options.

Overscan Correction, that did the trick!

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

First, let me start off by saying this is an excellent theme!  Great work.

I noticed the main post with theme contains bars for the IMDB rating.  The subsequent post show stars for the IMDB rating.  Can you please provide some input or template to show stars?

I also noticed that flhthemi posted screenshots of a blue version of this theme.  I can’t seem to find that post for some reason now.  Can you please share that flhthemi?

Thanks.

EDIT:

I re-read the entire thread again and noticed that the original had stars and the new one was converted to bars.  Been going back and forth thinking which is better.  Anyways…

I’m loving this theme so much.  Curious, does anyone know how to put the media info on the left edge on “Video View” mode instead of the right edge?  The Video View mode is the 15 videos sheet with the media info on the right.  Was wondering if there is a way I can move it to the left (e.g. like Gallery or List View mode).