Advisor
abatt
Accepted Solution

Change display time of Subtitle / Audio box in video_run.xml ???

Hi , i need to adjust the time of delay of audio / subtitle info box when i start a movie it displays for a 4-5 seconds in this time very often the people start to talk , and i cant read the subtitles :smileyhappy: I found that this box is in VIDEO_RUN.XML , but i dont know how to reduce the time of this box ? Please help !!! I'm searching in forum and find and article where :

<wrapper disable="@@disable_subtitle_audio_info">
    <image image="image/video_playback_subtitle_info_bg.png" x="901" y="36" w="310" h="83" scale="100" />
    <text text="@@subtitle_info" x="918" y="53" w="276" h="22" fontsize="20" textcolor="0xffffff" align="left" speed="1" delay="2" />
    <text text="@@audio_info" x="918" y="83" w="276" h="22" fontsize="20" textcolor="0xffffff" align="left" speed="1" delay="2" />
  </wrapper>

If you don't want this to display at all you can either delete these lines or comment them out.

I cant find this lines in xml ?

Community VIP
JoeySmyth

Re: Change display time of Subtitle / Audio box in video_run.xml ???

[ Edited ]

I found that this box is in VIDEO_RUN.XML , but i dont know how to reduce the time of this box ?

You can't

("display time" is controlled by Firmware)

"speed" controls scrolling...

"delay" is the amount of time before the scrolling begins...

There is no user modifiable "timeout duration" code.

The 2 options are: (1)Remove the code (2) or leave the code intact and wait 4-5 Seconds

Click the Kudos star to say thank you for helpful posts. And be sure to come back to click the 'Accept as Solution' button for the post that solved your issue. This may help someone else.

Forums | Ideas | News and Announcements | Register | Sign in | Help | Forum Guidelines
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Western Digital Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. | Trademarks | Privacy | Community Terms of Service | Site Terms of Use | Copyright | Contact WD