Black Mamba / TheTVDB.com / ThumbGen Problem - is it just me?

Hi

I have been using Black Mamba / TheTVDB.com / ThumbGen combination on the WDTV Live for some time with no problems, until a week or so ago.

The link between TheTVDB.com and ThumbGen appears to have been ‘broken’  - a search on TVDB shows that the program does exist but ThumbGen can’t seem to find it.

Movies, using TheMovieDB continue to work as expected.

Does anyone know if there is a problem somewhere?

Thanks

I just used it on a TV show about 30 minutes ago and it worked perfectly. Which show won’t it find for you?

Thanks ronmaz.

I have not changed anything so not sure what might be broken ??

It seems to try to search for the root directory e.g. “E:” rather than the actual file name…

Time to have a closer look.

Cheers

Just to close off this thread - it was just me being stupid…

The fact that I posted this “It seems to try to search for the root directory e.g. “E:” rather than the actual file name…” should have given me a clue.

I normally have my files in a particular directory where I produce the cover sheets and then copy everything to the drive attached to the WDTV.

Because I had quite a few episodes to process, and still had a few to obtain, I copied the episodes into the root directory of another drive. By doing so, I mucked up the directory structure and ThumGen didn’t now where to look for the Series name etc.

Once I fixed up the directory structure everything works fine.

I think I should go to bed before I make any more stupid mistakes :slight_smile: