Æonish Hub ReV2 [WDTV LIVE HUB]

Briljant! With the help of the sheet i can imagine how you are able to create these different views! Very creative I must say, impressive! Especially keeping up the scroll speed. With the simple edit I did scroll speed went down as soon as used to much overlay and hiding. Wich eventually made me stick to the basic theme with a poster in every view and without the information and eventually made me switch to alaska. Which is clear but still provides all the information.

I think a lot of people if not all :stuck_out_tongue: will be very happy with this development. Best theme so far if you ask me. All(!) Views are both clear and organized but still al the information and even fanart! If I can provide any help at all I am willing to. I have three weeks of vacation coming up and some time left. If you want I could test some things. I would very much like to try it anyway and maybe I can provide a report with al the bugs and list of improvements in return? Saves you some time as the testing part is rather time consuming.