Valued Contributor
harisj16

Re: Æonish Hub FR Revision 2

Hello friends

i need your help

in Æonish Hub FR Revision 2 theme for the preview mode i want to use the solid background image instead of backdrop. i tried to edit  rv_preview_browse_page.xml. but it didn't work. Can anyone tell me which lines i have to change and how to .please help me

Community VIP
JoeySmyth

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Hub-Themes/%C3%86onish-Hub-FR-Revision-2/td-p/181990/page/45

See Post by w00tifrutti and my reply underneath.

Click the Kudos star to say thank you for helpful posts. And be sure to come back to click the 'Accept as Solution' button for the post that solved your issue. This may help someone else.

Valued Contributor
harisj16

ya but the edited xml file is removed due to copyright claim in hotfile. can you please post the file again

Community VIP
JoeySmyth

[ Edited ]

oh :smileyindifferent:

I will edit the file again and repost later today.

EDIT: Ran out of time today .... Tomorrow

Click the Kudos star to say thank you for helpful posts. And be sure to come back to click the 'Accept as Solution' button for the post that solved your issue. This may help someone else.

Valued Contributor
harisj16

thankyou joey. take your time. not in a rush

Advisor
tommycr7

[ Edited ]

is there any chance this wud work with WDTV live?

excellent work btw, kudos to you indeed.

Valued Contributor
harisj16

Hello joey

i asked thi you before. you said that you will post the edited xml file. but u didn't. i think you are very busy. whenever you get time can you please do this. thankyou.

.........Original......

in Æonish Hub FR Revision 2 theme for the preview mode i want to use the solid background image instead of backdrop. i tried to edit  rv_preview_browse_page.xml. but it didn't work. Can anyone tell me which lines i have to change and how to .please help me

Community VIP
JoeySmyth

[ Edited ]

Hello, harisj16

Sorry for taking so long, my apologies (been busy)

Anyway ive taken the time to remove ALL Backgrounds from Video, Music and Photos.

So you can choose which xmls you wish to use. (unzip and copy and overwrite the originals and cycle the view)

DOWNLOAD LINK:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0d2ffyy4pd803bz

Valued Contributor
harisj16

THANKYOU JOEY

YOU ARE GREAT

Community VIP
JoeySmyth

@harisj16

No problem :smileyhappy:

Forums | Ideas | News and Announcements | Register | Sign in | Help | Forum Guidelines
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Western Digital Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. | Trademarks | Privacy | Community Terms of Service | Site Terms of Use | Copyright | Contact WD