Restrict TV Play to 1 Netflix profile?

So, the subject says it all. Does anyone know if there’s a way to restrict a WD TV Play to 1 Netflix profile?

I bought my brother a TV Play for Christmas and was in the sharing mood and set him up a Netflix profile under my account. Well, I was hoping that, in the very least, when you go into the Netflix app it would automatically jump into whatever profile you were in last. Preferably I wanted to be able to hide other profiles all together. Although it does appear to automatically select the profile you used last, it still displays all the other profiles and makes it easy to select one of the others if you wish.

The problem is between my brother, his wife, and my niece, I don’t trust them to not accidentally go into my main profile and start messing with my shows, lists, etc. Especially since it’s so easy to select a different profile.

I’ve looked at settings on Netflix along with settings on the TV Play for a way to hide other profiles or just automatically jump into a profile. Does anyone have any ideas?

Honestly, what would be nice is if Netflix modified their profile feature and gave the option to have a completely separate login, but that may be a lot to ask for…

NetFlix Profiles is a brand new addition – just a few months old.   

It took NetFlix forever to bring that in…   it’ll probably be a long time before they add access controls…

True. Just curious if there’s a way to do it within the WD TV Play options - maybe something I am missing? I actually don’t remember seeing any options for specific apps or within apps that may be features that WD put in there.

I think you can disconnect that device on the Netflix account maintenance page. If that doesn’t work, you can simply reset your Netflix password on your netflix account. Both should disconnect your brother’s device