Wdtv slingplayer problems

I do get the aspect ratio button but it’s greyed out (not pressable) so im watching the HD channels where possible because they’re showing in widescreen.

I’ve noticed the sound issue on the basic setting can change as in the different bad noises it makes, reconnecting again can brng it to a more normal sound but it’s a case of reconnecting repeatably until it’s ok, never a problem on the pc version, dunno if anyone else experiences this on the basic setting, i guess most go for the highest quality.

Key press response times seem to be more often than not 3secs mississippily :laughing: which isn’t too bad compared to what i was experiencing with it.  A constant stream has never been a problem on my laptop but on occasion there is sometimes a lil freeze on the wdtv and if that happens the key press responses tend to be slow until reconnecting.

Just found in the stb video settings that sd video has options to stretch sd content, 480 or off, stretch is much better on sd than 14:3 but can have black bars at the top and bottom.