Wdtv slingplayer problems

The noise is only on the wdtv app on basic, its kind of like a pulsing da da da da da fast distorted sound mixed with the normal audio.  Never experience anything like that on the pc version.

I’m connecting to a slingbox pro hd, i get widescreen on the HD channels it’s just the SD channels that i’ve noticed doesn’t appear wide, iv’e noticed this kind of thing before on my satellite box at home that it doesn’t matter if the box and tv is set for 16:9 a tv show not originally in HD will be scaled down to 14:3 with black either side.  I think it’s more a case of the broadcast as the HD channels are perfect! The aspect in the app doesn’t seem active yet.

I’ve never experienced timeouts with the pc version or online site, doing a speedtest on the wdtv app i pull in over 3000kbps.

There’s always a delay to be expected, on the pc version it’s like a sec if that, on wdtv it can be 10-15secs, however at times in can just be a couple of secs.  Many have said that it’s a work in progress, i’m hoping it will be as good as the pc version or near to it.

Apps like netflix however work perfectly.