WWE Network

Hi, Western Digital and everyone else

I am a big wrestling fan and now the wwe has there own network or application for the (roku ps3 ps4 xbox 360 xbox one and apple tv  android platforms ) will the WD TV get this APP soon . I was thinking since we have The MLB Network and the WWE collaborated with MLB Advanced Media to for technology services to make the WWE Network there was a chance we would get it to.

Is it a matter of time before we get it or should people who want it buy a roku 3  ) :  .  

Doubt WD will respond to your post except maybe to suggest you post you request in the WD TV Live Streaming Ideas/Requests forum.  The implied threat to buy a competors produce certainly won’t elicit a response.  They never comment about new features and functions until released.

well it would be nice to know.

Hi all,

I have Xbox 360 and i am also a diehard crazy lover of WWE. Since, the season is in full swing and the biggest of all, WrestleMania is just around the corner so, i bought PureVPN because i need a VPN since i am living outside of USA. second, i need a VPN that configures with Xbox360 as well as a VPN that offers unhindered speed. I get all in one - that is PureVPN and i hope if you might can also try it. if you have any problem using VPN clientless devices because it can help you configure VPN through routers.