Occasional Visitor
gmcmurry

WDTV LIVE with Slingbox attached TIVO

I just installed my WDTV Live and it connects easily to my Phillips DSR7000 DirecTV TIVO with Slingbox.  However, I cannot access the DVR part of the control over the WDTV Live.  When I press the blue button, the DVR icon is GRAY...

How can I play my NOW SHOWING recordings off of my TIVO?

BTW -- If I had the Peanut style DirecTV remote, would the WDTV Live retransmit the IR signals from that Remote to my Slingbox attached device?

Honored Contributor
TonyPh12345

Re: WDTV LIVE with Slingbox attached TIVO

First, you're in the wrong forum.

The correct forum for the WDTV Live SMP you have is here: http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming-Media/ct-p/wdtvlive_streaming

You'll need to change the profile for the device on the Sling website to use the correct remote.

I have a Non-DirecTV Tivo (a Premiere Elite) and the DVR button is correctly mapped.

And, no, the WDTV doesn't retransmit remote commands.

===Live SMP / Live Hub x2 / Live+ / Live x2 / 24 TBytes of QNAP + WD NAS ===
Occasional Visitor
dpmay

Re: WDTV LIVE with Slingbox attached TIVO

I have the same problem.  The DVR  option is disabled. Is there a way to map the custom keys? If so, I may be able to map the TiVo key. 

Forums | Ideas | News and Announcements | Register | Sign in | Help | Forum Guidelines
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Western Digital Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. | Trademarks | Privacy | Community Terms of Service | Site Terms of Use | Copyright | Contact WD