WD TV Live Gen 3 flickering issue

Hello everyone!

Not sure if this is the best place for my issue but as the title states, I am having some annoying flickering problems with my WD TV live. I have a basic setup connecting straight to my Sharp 60" LED 1080p via HMDI cable. I adjusted the output settings a bit but not really sure what I’m doing there. As of now I’ve tried the Auto, 1080p 60hz and 720p 60hz and seem to still keep having this flickering issue as if the box is disconnecting from the tv randomly or during certain scenes. I just purchased this on Amazon like a week ago, and it’s running the most recent firmware. Any help would be great! Thanks!

Disconnecting as turning off or video stops?

Make sure to reset the unit back to factory settings to clear out any possible issues. 

Thanks for the response and sorry for my delay. It’s hard to explain but the audio and video seem to cut randomly or even sometime when it’s just sitting at the home screen. White lines come across the screen and my TV shows as if the WD TV “reconnected”. I’ve seen people post issues similiar to this but haven’t been able to find a solution. I just purchased this box about 2 weeks ago so could it be something with my setup?

Have you tried a different HDMI cable ? 

Have you tried a different input on the TV eg. HDMI2 ,3 etc ? 

Have you tried a different TV eg. friends, family, neighbour ?

Thanks for the suggestions, I’ll be trying out those possibilties and hopefully post back here with good news!

Also set ‘Match video framerate’:
Setup > Audio/Video Output > Video Output > HDMI > Auto > Auto > On

Thanks Techflaws for the additional tip. I swapped out the HDMI cable and used a different port on my LED and everything seems to be working good so far! Hopefuly it stays that way…