WD TV Live + D-Link Sharecenter 320 Pulse

Hello

I’ve recently purchased both the WD TV Live (the one that has wifi build in!) and the D-Link ShareCenter 320 Pulse 2TB… 

Now I’m having problems connecting these two.
If I go to Network Share and click Windows server I - sometimes - see the NAS server, but if I try to connect to it but then it tells me that I have to check the source.
If I chose to connect to a Media Center, it shows me 3 Folders (in which I haven’t created or am able to find trough finder(Mac version windows explorer) of or the online-web-file-browser) 
One of them is called Video, in there, I see a folder I’ve created on the NAS server called “Film”, in it, it has the two movies I’ve put on the NAS. One of them is a matroska / .mkv file and the other is a .avi file… Each in its own folder and with a .srt file named the exact same as the movie-file… Yet,  my WD TV Live won’t read / see the subtitle!
What do I do? Please, I’m in great need of help.

Regards. 

Try connecting the SMP using Ethernet, and also reset it by holding its reset button for 1 second.  You can also give a try and update its firmware to its latest version.