WD TV Live 1.05.18 Update - NFS Network Media Library Search Function missing for one device?!

Has anyone found a solution for this yet?

I managed (don’t ask me how) to get the search function working on both units.

I had one pointed to the over-all file share with all of the sub-folders [Upstairs] (Movies/TV shows/Music Videos etc) and the other unit [downstairs] pointed at one of the sub-folders (Movies). It didn’t work initially, but 24 hours later the search function suddenly ‘appeared’, and was working fantastically.

Since adding more movies though the search function has suddenly dissapeard off the downstairs device and has reverted back to showing all of the actual files names as opposed to the tmdb.com .metadata/.xml file names.

I have tried clearing the libraries off both devices (though think this is fickle is they are writing to the same spot) and rebooting, leaving for 24 hours etc…  the Upstairs device works fine [pointed to the highest folder] but the downstairs unit is buggered.

I really can’t understand why this is an issue and why WD haven’t thought this out or factored in the fact that people will have more than one device working on the same network and wanting to access the same library.

Any step-by-step guide to a solution for this would be HUGELY appreciated.