Some help with LIve SMP and movie folders

Thanks very much for your reply Kad79! Appreciate your time!

I am a little confused by your reply, however, attributes to me relative newness to the smp. You say having each movie in it’s own folder should work just fine but stock firmware doesnt support moviesheets for folders. So would that mean that I cannot get the following experience:

1. First view all movie thumbs in a grid of 7x2. Each of these link to the folder where each movie is placed. I do not need to show metadata for each movie on this page like most themes tend to show.

2. On clicking a thumb, open a view which shows fullscreen backdrops and other metadata for the movie. No thumbnails of other movies show up here - just this particular movie. Clicking select or play here starts playing the movie. 

This is how I had it in wdtvl live plus (with wdlxtv) and it worked very well. I would think it should be easy to achieve it here as I can get to either form separately but not together without changing the view mode back and forth.

I can understand that it may be possible to do this with custom firmware, but if posible, I would prefer to stick with the official one as it has so many other better features that I missed in the homebrew one for the prev gen one. 

Also I understand that linksheets may work but creating linksheets for the 2000 movies is bound to go over the 30mb limit 100 times over!

Thanks very much!