Slingplayer Remote control buttons

Hello. 

i used slingcatcher for the last  4 years to conect to my slingcatcher.   Now its not working and i bought WD tv Live, the streaming works (although i have sometimes connections problems)  my main issue is the remote control. with slingcatcher i had all the bottuns in the hardware remote. with the WD tv Live i dont have all the buttons so i have to use the on screen menu. i have a harmony remote and wanted to program it to contral all the comands including the ones in the on screen menu such as channel up/down, exit/back buttons. 

can anyone tell me how i can prgram those buttons.

does those command have keyboard shortcuts? maybe i can use those shortcuts. 

using the on screen menu is very hard and primitive i cant belive this is the only way to use the remote.  maybe there is a remote from WD which i can buy and have all the bottuns on it. 

hope my topic is clear .

thanks. 

Hello, see if the following link helps. 

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming/Slingplayer-App-Remote-Quick-Keys/m-p/504542/highlight/true#M14356

Hi.
No this link don’t have. 1 because it need a keyboard and not the original remote control or the harmony remote. 2. Those shortcuts don’t have exit/cancel and channel up / channel down