Shares not working with 2.01.86 firmware

I bought recently this box.

It upgraded to  2.01.86.

Access to the web through wifi works perfectly. But accesses from the PC is totally unstable. I set up the share of the local USB wd disk. Most of the times I can access from PC using the wd icon and I get the web interface. Sometimes a second icon appears to access the share, but most of the time I get a0x80070035 error when I try to double click the icon. Only two times I could access the shared disk and see the files on it.

I installed the WD discovery tool, but it does not detect any device (The web interface is seen on the PC !).

Others shares on others PCs are seen without any problem on the same PC. I have Windows 8.1.

I was very happy with a wd tv gen 1, this new box looks like a nightmare !

Arrrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhh looks like this is a well known problem !

But when I installed my box yesterday, it proposed me directly the update to the new 2.0&.86 firmware.

If I understand well there is currently no solution to this problem and I have to downgrade to 1.16.13 version.
Can you confirm ?

I retrofited to the  1.16.13 firmware, and now the shares work fine !!!

I can access the local usb disk of the box from my pc, and I can access the shared folders of my PC from the box !

So, it seems that the 2.01.86 firmware was a New Year joke for the wdtv live new owners !

Thanks to the users of this forum for having reported the problem.

Waiting for the next good update of the firmware, but I won’t install anymore the 2.01.86.