Resume play on multiple devices

After further research and doing a firmware rollback I have come up with some conclusions:

1. The current firmware does not support this feature.  I believe it actually may have been removed, which is disappointing.  I think it is a valuabe feature and would encourage people to buy multiple WDTV SMP devices if it worked.

2. Upon rolling back to 1.16.13 I was able to get resume play across devices through the Media Library method.  However it only worked with one device was plugged in at a time.  

3. The moment that 2 devices are plugged in and connected to the network, I would no longer be able to resume play on mutiple devices.  My guess is that the Library would become corrupt in some way.  I am not sure how to troubleshoot exactly why this is happening. 

My guess is that the .wdtv folder/files that are created through the Media Library Compilation process cannot function properly with 2 SMPs.  I guess it could be possible for a hub to handle that information differently.

If anyone else has thoughts about who to get 2x SMPs to resume play through a common Network Share on a Windows7 machine, let me know.  Thanks