Question about customizing Home screen?

Hi.

Can someone nice, please give me a guide on how to customize the home screen.

• How to remove shortcuts / icons to, for example live services or files or music and so on?

• How to remove the heart and the stars that is present all the time?(I guess it has to do with Media library? And I don’t use that, so would really want to get rid of them.)

• Is it possible to change font sizes for menus, file names and so on? If so, how?

//FireWire

Anyone who can help with this?

FireWire76 wrote:

Hi.

Can someone nice, please give me a guide on how to customize the home screen.

- How to remove shortcuts / icons to, for example live services or files or music and so on?

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming/Removing-quot-Live-Tv-quot-From-Main-Menu-Solution/m-p/417986/message-uid/417986

- How to remove the heart and the stars that is present all the time?(I guess it has to do with Media library? And I don’t use that, so would really want to get rid of them.)

delete all theme xml references of @@rating and @@favourite

- Is it possible to change font sizes for menus, file names and so on? If so, how?

change the fontsize … eg. fontsize=β€œ20” is an example of a variable that can be changed.

Note: changing fontsize affects width and hieght variables which will also need adjusting when you change the fontsize.  (especially when dealing with multi-line text eg. in gallery view)

Here’s a simple example of changing fontsize and lines in β€œGallery View”

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming/Make-text-scroll-in-video-info/m-p/682579

β€œValid Font Sizes”

fontsize=β€œ16”

fontsize=β€œ18”
fontsize=β€œ20”
fontsize=β€œ22”
fontsize=β€œ24”
fontsize=β€œ26”
fontsize=β€œ28”
fontsize=β€œ30”
fontsize=β€œ32”
fontsize=β€œ36”
fontsize=β€œ40”