No real fix for TV show labeling issue?

I have my episodes titled correctly (Breaking Bad.S01E01.mkv), but when I search for content (and I have switched it to TVDB), I get the episode info, but same ‘dvd cover’ for each and every episode.  I’ve been searching for a fix to this, and, apparently, this has been an issue with the last several updates and still hasn’t been fixed?

I’m running the latest version, 2.01.86 and I am not hooked up wirelessly. 

I’ve been searching for a ‘final answer’ to this and would appreciate any help.

Sorry, maybe I don’t understand, but what are you expecting? The TVDB doesn’t have different covers per episode, only per season.

I let Thumbgen do the custom thumbnails

Ep02.The Train Job.jpg Ep01.Serenity.jpg

There has been much discussion on these boards about this very issue and the answer always seems to be to roll back to the previous update. These discussions are sometimes a year or more old so it’s been an ongoing problem “with this latest update.”

Thank you Morbidz - I may have more questions, but I’m looking into this.

FYI, I grabbed the Thumbgen profile from  here

Ok, I knew I’d have questions - so, when I’m selecting my profile, I don’t see Kudos 4.1 as an option, just ACRyan, the WDTV’s and Xtreamers are available to pull info from.  Please forgive my ignorance, but I’ve never used any program like this before.  I even manually pasted jpg’s for my album art on my ipod. 

I’m still getting the dvd cover as the thumbnail for each episode and I’m not getting the xml file - must be a setting I’ve got wrong on Thumbgen.  I’m researching, but if you know, please let me know.