No audio in preview mode

I have some iso files from vobs that the pressing play from the menu will revert the movie back to the thumbnail page where all my movies are the fix for this in the past is go to preview mode and start from there howver and not sure it has been since this new firmware there is no audio when I do this.

I have a hub also and the audio works fine on it when I do this I swapped the hub for the SMP in my living room because of the DTSMA pass through the SMP now has. Wondering by any chance other than a rollback thus defeating the DTSMA if anyone has a solution it could have been possibly in there in previous firmware versions also I cant say for sure or maybe a settings problem on my part as not many of my videos have this problem so I am not using preview alot

You can try rolling back to a previous firmware version? Check the link below for the steps.

How to roll back the Firmware on a WD TV Live Hub Media Center or WD TV Live Streaming Media Player 

well it is a firmware bug I rolled back just to check and it has audio in preview mode when I done this I will fill out a report on this