Netflix won't play ANY title

I bought this thing for the superhd capability of it when using Netflix. At least 50% of the time when I try to start it, it either restarts itself, won’t connect to Netflix or it will give me the “we’re having trouble playing back this title” deal. If I do the EXACT SAME THING for the Boxee, it starts up, and plays the title perfectly, though not in HD. Has anyone else had this problem? It of course starts doing this after the store warranty lapses and I had to return the first one.

Just not impressed.

Hello,

What firmware are you running on the device? Make sure that you are running the latest one.

Also try resetting the unit back to factory defaults.

I’m running the latest one. Frankly, I bought this as a replacement for Boxee Box…but that still works, flawlessly, without a hitch, every time. I seriously regret wasting my money on this. This is the second one, the first one was dead out of the box. It is slow to bring up Netflix, and is much more recent than my old Boxee Box. Sometimes it takes me 3+ tries to load it, with it saying it can’t connect to Netflix, meanwhile I know the internet connection is fine, having been online doing other things.

Seriously, if your going to keep it, expect this kind of behavior.

Funny thing: I have a WD external Elements drive hooked up to it. I removed it…and Netflix behaves better, actually works…odd…