Netflix in the UK (Cant connect - yes another)

I had a private message from WD last Monday which said that they would like to analyse my WD TV Live box  and send me a replacement.   This is copied below.

“Hello, we are investigating the issue that you have reported, we will like to analyze the WD TV that you are using, to determine if this is related to the device. If possible, we will like to contact you and setup a replacement for your WD TV”

I replied with my address details -  which I thought they would need -  and heard nothing more.  I was curious as to how and when the box would be replaced, so I sent another message to this effect and got the following reply:-

“I apologize. I have forwarded your respond to our RMA and developer department, they will gather all the necessary information and contact you and any other user that is willing to help us with this, and they will provide further instructions, they will device how many WD TV we need and who will be selected for the replacement.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

The first message seems to suggest that I will get definitely get a replacement, whereas the second sugests the decsion as to whom will receive replacements has not yet been made.  I’ve heard nothing else since and I’m now at the end of my patience.   

It would be interesting to see who else has had such promises made/broken, or if anyone has actually received a replacement as a result of complaining about the Netflix problem.