Netflix and Youtube issues after 2.01.86 firmaware

Just bought a WD TV live

When I installed it updated to 2.01.86 Firmware

I cannot used Netflix. the splashscreen appears and the box locks up. You have to power ir off

I get the same problem internittently with Youtube

I am using the HDMI out through a pioneer 1223 AV amp

Can anyone help me

Allen

Hi, as a troubleshooting step, try disconnecting the power cable for 10 seconds and then try again. If the problem persist, press the reset button on the bottom side. 

I bought a second device also and when I installed the second one I didn’t allow the n ew firmware update. It still doesn’t work so I upgraded that one to 2.01.86 as well

I have done a bit of troubleshooting and can report as follows

1. 6 PCs 1 iPad and three Android tablets in the house can all use Netflix fine through the same Draytek router (2850) to BT infinity VDSL (80Mb/sec

2. Both WD TV live boxes wont connect

3. connection hangs for between 5 and 15 minutes while showeing the splash screen and then gives the “Can’t connect” error

4. If you then retry it fails faster and if you ask for details the error is UI-201 every time. Can you please tell me what this means?

5. Both Boxes are set to UTC Edinburgh Grenwich London and the location is set to uk

6. I tried the things you asked me to in you mail (both) with no luck

7. I also rang support who took me through restting the on-line services no luck

8. Case is logged  

Can you pleas help me with something concret. This is getting a bit ridiculous now. This box is advertised to do netflix which is why I bought it because my TV doesn’t

Allen