Need Help with Organization of folders on WD MYBook for streaming on WD Live

Hey I hope this is in the right area… I have a MyBook Live and a WD Live and I use Mac.  I have movies on my MyBook and I can stream from the Live no problems. But… When scrolling thru the options on the WD Live menu for example Videos, Photos, Music they all read 0 files (I just went and looked at something else and noticed it said 0 “New Items”). So lets say I want to watch a movie… When I click videos I then see a list of folders which are: Music, Photo, Video and then “storage” when I click on “storage” I get more folders: Movies, Pictures, Public. When I click Movies I have all my movies to choose from. 

I want to be able to select Videos on the WD Live and there be all my videos or movies to choose from instead of having to select storage/movies then the movie.

Additonal info… When selecting Photos or Music I see the same folders: Music, Photo, Video and then “storage” when I click on “storage” I get: Movies, Pictures, Public.  

On my My book my Movies are under a folder named Movies which I created on the root of the drive. 

more additional info when viewing my MyBook drive the folders I have are Movies, Pictures, Public, SmartWare, Time Machine, TImeMachineBackup

Look in the user manual and read up on the Media Library features.