Meta-Source Manager

OMG - thats exactly the kind of comment that that I have seen on this board from every other person that has mentioned it …

Why wouldnt anyone NOT share a working metasource config if they had one ?

Why do I want one ? … cos [Deleted] thetvdb doesnt WORK most of the time … LIKE FOR THE LAST WEEK !!!

WD has included ONLY 2 - themoviedb & thetvdb - why [Deleted] dont they give us a choice of MORE - its ridiculous after all this time in production - and no I cant use the stupid Thumbgen cos I’m on a Mac … and in any event - in 25 years of using computers I have never seen anything so stupidly complicated as Thumbgen - I’d rather re-learn UNIX again, or go to the Dentist  - its easier ! …

All we really need to make the WD a REALLY good box is some additional metasources - and in any event - you seem to miss the whole point of Boards such as these … they are supposed to HELP everyone. I think the point actually is that none of you so called “experts” on this board also have no idea on how to compile a general working metasource for TV progs such as the only one supplied by WD - if anyone did have one they WOULD have shared it by now - unless of course - as you correctly point out - I wasnt offering enough sweeties (I cant remember having to confirm my age when joining this Community !!! LOL).

So here is my offer - to anyone that knows the true meaning of a “Community” - I will send the 1st person that posts a working one for TV  a WHOLE bag of Jelly Babies :slight_smile:

(I’m not holding my breath though !)

:frowning:

1 Like