MLB Streaming Issues

Nothing but problems with MLB.tv

1. if i use the pc, i will be watching the game delayed so I will be in the first inning and the actuall game is in the 8 inning. This has happened like 3 time already, I will be watching and it freezes for a second or 2 and it just skips live all the way to the 8th inning giving away the score I have been trying to avoid. Whats the point of watching the game if i already know the score.

2. The picture is not as good with the pc

WDLIVE

The picture looks great, as good as directv. But some problems make it terrible.

1. It take like 5 tries to get sound, I have to reset the device almost before every game.

2. The Start from beginning will start in the 3rd or 4th inning, then you try to click 1st inning it won’t go there, it always goes to the 3rd inning. This does not happen every day. But yesterdays Phillies game against the Royals (started in the 4hth), and it happened  in the Braves vs Phillies game (started in the 3rd). And all the innings are messed up, the 5th inning was the 8th inning. It was all messed up. Todays game worked just right. I have to go to Mlb.tv to watch anything from the first few innings.

I really love the picture on the WD Live, but I wish I could find a way to watch a game without problems, there does not seem to be a way to watch without issues.