Invalid ID/Password with only one pc in my network (Other 3 Windows boxes are ok)

I have 3 WDTV Live Boxes that have been having invalid id/password problems with one of my desktops when signing on as Network Shares to that problematic box. The two other laptops and the 2nd desktop are all fine with network share signins. 

I started having invalid password problems this desktop (the other desktop and 2 laptops are fine). I have not made any changes to that desktop and have checked to see that there is no software firewalls running. Also no Live or Live Essentials software

I restarted the problematic desktop but still I get the invalid id/password. 

I also checked my network settings using the guidelines in this document.  Any ideas

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming/WDTV-LIVE-Network-Share-FIXES-for-Win7-x64-Home-Premium/td-p/658477

Once again, I am only having this problem with this one desktop, not the other three boxes that have shared files in my network.  

Need Hel 

I would say from what you describe that the problem lies within the desktop PC, not WD boxes or Windows, etc.  You need to reconfigure sharing on that PC again.   Also, if you eliminate using passwords to share, you won’t have issues with them.

Yeah MIke

Its weird.  I’ve been migrating from Network shares to Plex Media Server (which handles DVD IMG, FLAC and MKV) but now the bad PC is being recognized by my three WDTV LIve boxes with out problems with ID or password !!!

I have not rebooted the ‘problematic’ PC that had the invalid id/password issues so I’m totally baffled :scream_cat:

But since I’m moving away from Network Shares, it may be moot at this point