How to access all content over multiple hard drives in one location

I currently have a live hub media player and a external hard drive hooked up to that.  I also have an regular live streaming set.  I want to be able to access all my movies in one location instead of going through folders and browsing.  Right now I would have to go into different folders to access the content on the live hub hard drive and then browse to the folder to access content in the external hard drive.   I wish there was a plex interface to manage the movies. 

I don’t believe this is possible on the WDTV Live SMP the way you currently have it setup. I know that with the WDTV Live Plus there are custom firmwares you can install that allow you to xmount network shares so the unit reads them as a single drive. Your best bet may be to connect the drives you have to your computer, mount them as a combined NAS drive, and then share that drive as a network share. Googling should provide tutorials for this. Hope that helps.

With media library enabled all your sources are presented as one (with folders).

Is there any video managing software to use with western digital.  I like the plex interface how it manages the movies and tv shows and keeps it all sperate it is a really nice UI.  Anything else like that?

ajonline wrote:

Is there any video managing software to use with western digital.  I like the plex interface how it manages the movies and tv shows and keeps it all sperate it is a really nice UI.  Anything else like that?

You would need an XBMC box if you want cool UI’s as I’m unaware of any sort of STB that does the Plex Media Center which will give you the look you desire.