Edit Theme - inserting watched icon in simple list

Hello!

I’m testing since hours and hours but i can’t solve my problem …

I want modify the legacy template: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?19ayuv1qjrjqii2

I want a simple one column list with icon, filename and watched indicator icon.

I modify the rv_list_browse_page.xml and changing it to one column view. Except for die separator line, which not will be stretching over the whole width, its ok.

I copied the code for the watched icon from the rv_large_video_browse_page.xml but i get it not, that the watched icon is displayed …

Also in the rv_preview_browse_page.xml the icon doesnt work.

Have anybody an idea?

Best regards!

To support a common set of environment variables in different browseStatus: Acknowledged
by AlexSSS on 06-03-2011 07:12 AM

It is  feature to help theme developers.

To support a common set of environment variables in different browse (rv_gallery_browse_page.xml, rv_list_browse_page.xml etc.)

now in different browse available different variables.
For example, now variables
@@filesize, @@filetype, @@filegener available only rv_preview_browse_page.hml
@@year, @@genre, @@director is only available in rv_gallery_browse_page.xml

Thanks for the input. This is very valuable feedback. This happened as different engineers wrote the code in different section. We will keep this in mind and avoid this from happening in the future.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Guess what ? nothing was ever done about it :cry:

The only way to have a ‘watched icon’ in a ‘list view’ … is to modify the Video Browse or Large Video Browse - so that it becomes a List View