Box hang-up on Euronews

Thanks for your answer.

It seems I have done a lot of power cycles since I got this box (maybe more than videos or musics  I have played on it).

I already updated to 2.01.86 fw when I received the box, but could not have the windows shares working and went back to the 1.16.13 fw.

I am not a network expert, but it seems there is some network instability with this box using wifi (even with 1.16.13 fw).

When I check the network, it takes some seconds to have the green lights. Sometimes network does not work anymore, and this work again after powering off the box. I have 3 PCs connected on the wifi, and all work well.

eg:30’ ago I streamed some photos and some mp3 from my PC to the wdtv using the windows 8 “Play to” feature. Coming back, now I have lost the WDTV shares, the “Play to” feature is no more available, and even can’t ping the box from the PC… once again.

In fact access to the internet is so slow, the quality of the images is so low, the choice is so limited (mostly have to pay sites)  that I won’t miss this feature, nor Euronews.

What I would hope is to have a box that works with the network shares, the DLNA to stream from my PC. It seems that some users here have no problems, but also that some have the same type of networking issues.

BTW : I could use the box as I used my gen 1 wdtv, using only the USB disk, but I would never have bought it as the gen 1 still works OK.