At least new firmware for wd tv live gen3 after a lot of months

What happened???

Finally wd IS REMEMBER THE WD TV LIVE GEN3 AND RELEASE NEW FIRMWARE AFTER MANY MONTHS???

This is good news.
But the media player still has issues that need fixing.

When i choose the grid theme i don’t have the tiles i have at the classic theme.

And from where i  can download custom and official themes for wd tv live gen3 and is there any scrappel that support greek language?

fits79 wrote:

What happened???

What happened?   Turns out you were wrong, even after multiple people tried to tell you…:laughing:

fits79 wrote:

When i choose the grid theme i don’t have the tiles i have at the classic theme.

Classic (or more correctly called “Mochi” theme) never had “tiles,” so I don’t know what you mean.

fits79 wrote:

And from where i  can download custom and official themes for wd tv live gen3 

You’ve asked this numerous times, and have been answered numerous times.

When i say tiles i mean the home menu of mochi theme that it has videos, live tv, services, music e.t.c.

fits79 wrote:
When i say tiles i mean the home menu of mochi theme that it has videos, live tv, services, music e.t.c.

Then add whichever ones you want.

How i can add? it doesn’t let me add any tile i want.

And what is better theme grid or mochi and why?

Look under ‘services’ and you can add anything to the home screen by pressing the ‘options’ key on the remote while a service is selected.  All the tabs that are along the bottom of the screen in the Mochi theme are now found in ‘services’ in the Grid theme.

I’ts up to you to decide which is better.  That’s why there are choices.  Personally I like the Grid theme better because all I want to see on the homescreen is Netflix, Videos and Music.

Still you don’t understand.
I want the movies or pictures tile so when i press it it will asked me to which source it look for external hard drive or lan like mochi theme did.

And themes for wd tv live gen3 is that link i can find

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Themes/bd-p/hub_themes

It works EXACTLY the same as it does in the Mochi theme.

The torrent download is new feature or exist at older firmware?

Why some torrents DOESN’T even began or show at status page of p2p option.

TonyPh12345 wrote:

What happened?   Turns out you were wrong, even after multiple people tried to tell you…:laughing: 

• *> And somehow he just can’t bring himself to admit to it. Go figure.

How i can choose how many minutes is the jump time if i press the rewind and skip track button??

Because at some videos it jump 2 minutes and to some others 10 minutes.

Is there an option that i can choose how many minutes jump the video?