2.02.32 - where did vimeo go?

I no longer have the Vimeo app on my box. Did we lost support?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello,

Have you tried a reset and or power cycle? If you have already tried this and you still have same issue then I recommend rolling back the firmware.

How to roll back the firmware on a WD TV Live Hub Media Center, WD TV Live Streaming Media Player, or WD TV Media Player 

I have rolled back the firmware to “Rollback_wdtvlivegen3_1_4_12” and Vimeo apears. But when I upgrade the firmware again to the newest “2.02.32”, the it disapears again. So,  have to conclude Vimeo was taken off on the “2.02.32” firmare. Could you guys bring it back???

Hi,

Same issue, I have rolled back the firmware to " Firmware Ver. 2.01.86" and Vimeo apears and works fine. But when I upgrade the firmware again to the newest “2.02.32”, Vimeo disapears again. So I stay in 2.01.86 but it’s not a solution.

Re: 2.02.32 - where did vimeo go?

Vimeo phased it out on the WDTV back in March … so while it may still work with Firmware 2.01.86 … the question is “for how long” ? 

you may find it will stop working or it may not …but if it does keep working after a long time … then great.

but you’ll be stuck with Firmware 2.01.86 … (since any new firmware won’t support it)

http://vimeo.com/forums/help/topic:119721

Blame Vimeo for this one, not WD 

1 Like