This is sharing content from windows

frankslat4 wrote:

I am using a Sony tablet with the TWONKY BEAM app.  I go through the BEAM APP browser and select netflix for example.  I hit the BEAM button, which sends the play to the TV through the WD LIVE MEDIA HUB.  It plays for 15 seconds and then as I stated above.

Any ideas?

I use Twonky Beam app on an iPad.  Where in the world are you finding Netflix in Twonky Beam, and if not in Twonky Beam, then where/how are you tapping into Netflix with Twonky Beam?  Twonky Beam basically streams media from YouTube and other similar “free” internet sites, and “premium” sites such as Netflix are not there as far as I know.

By the way, sometimes I will click on a YouTube video within Twonky Beam; it might begin to start, but stops right away.  I do not consider this an issue with either my WDTV or Roku, but all about the Twonky Beam app.  It’s new, and has glitches.  Shutting down Twonky Beam and restarting it usually solves the problem.  I find I need to shut down and restart Twonky Beam often; especially if it has been dormant for a while on my tablet.  Such is life with free and new apps, I just figure.  All said, I find Twonky Beam a cool and useful app.